Thursday, August 2, 2007

When I need a break...

"For me 'mental health' is about the time and ability to be creative. My
creative outlet is quilting. What that means on most days is that when the
children are settled in for the evening, I get to spend an hour or so at my
quilt frame, stitching happily. Once a month it means I head off to Quilt Guild
meetings and meet with other adults who share my creative pursuits."-

Gail
"When I do get a break, it usually isn't for a whole day, but rather a few
cherished hours. My favorite way to spend that time is scrapbooking. I have a
great group of friends who get together about once a month to work on our books.
It's fun, relaxing, and rewarding to watch your work become something that will
be cherished for years to come."--
Mary Ellen
source- ivillage.com

No comments: